Inside Track Competition December
Have you got the inside track on the best South African Weekend Road Trip? Tell us about it an win
Send us an outline (No more than 500 words) of the South African roadtrip route a tourist should take and you could win the hire of a Corolla for 3 days with unlimited KM.
Entries may be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to our Facebook Wall.
The entries will be judged on the originality and attractiveness of your description of your Road Trip. Places that foreign tourists will not have heard about before will give you an edge. The Road Trip should depart from Durban, Capetown, Johannesburg or Port Elizabeth
The Winner will be selected on the 23 December and will get a 3 Day Rental of a Toyota Corolla or Similar with Unlimited Kilometers.
Terms and Conditions.
- The outcome of the competition is subject to the decision of the judge or or organiser of the Competition, whose decision is final, and no negotiations and/or correspondence will be entered into after the fact.
- Competition entries open on November 22 2012 and close at 6am on December 23 2012.
- Winners will be notified within one month of competition closing date.
- Each entrant grants Woodford a non-exclusive, irrevocable licence to reproduce, publish and communicate their road trip descriptions to the public by any means. No remuneration will be offered.
- If your entry is selected as the winner a R5000 Credit Card Security Deposit will be required upon collection of the vehicle and will be refunded upon safe return
- You need to be at least 23 years old and have held a driving licence for a minimum of 36 months in order to claim the prize.
- Woodford reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes if not claimed after two months of being announced.
- Prizes may not be exchanged for cash or any other prize, nor are they transferable.
Advance is Woodford’s way of giving back to our clients and building on our commitment to service excellence by rewarding the people who have stuck with us,
The African Cup of Nations 2013 is in full swing after the first two rounds of matches, so in the spirit of South Africa’s hosting of the continent’s main footballing showpiece, Woodford Car Hire has put together a helpful guide for finding your way to each of the venues during the tournament.
Woodford claimed Feather Awards for Best Car Rental at OR Tambo International, King Shaka International and Cape Town International – three of the four airports from which Woodford operates – confirming the company as an emerging powerhouse in the industry.
Affordable car rental in Cape Town South Africa is easy to find! Travelling Western Cape by car will reward you with a multidimensional holiday.
View our fleet of 4x4 double cab rentals online. We are located at all the major city airports in South Africa, Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth and Bloemfontein
If you are a small group and you want to travel together in the same car, we offer 7 passenger vehicles for hire. Our fleet includes the Toyota Avanza 7 Seater and the Nissan Levina, both are very comfortable, reliable and safe vehicles.